Members of the Potomac KnowledgeWay Project's Board of Directors expressed their
thoughts recently about their experience with the organization. Some of their comments:
- "The tremendous economic success of the region has led to an unprecedented
flow of capital into new business start-ups, venture capital investment and successful
W. Russell Ramsey, President, Friedman, Billings,
Ramsey & Co., Inc.
- "The region's success is not the work of any one group or firm. Yet, the KnowledgeWay's
contribution has played a significant, vital and central role in the region's emergence
as a global technology leader."
Clifford M. Kendall, Director, ACS, Inc.
- "The legacy of the KnowledgeWay lies in the awareness it has fostered, the
institutions it has incubated, and the groups and firms it has influenced.
The KnowledgeWay helped define the New Economy for this region and understand
what it means to our future."
Edward H. Bersoff, President/Chief Executive Officer, BTG, Inc.
- "The KnowledgeWay has been a great partner for the Potomac Conference-It has provided
a road map for us all."
John R. Tydings, President, The Greater Washington Board of Trade
- "Thanks to the KnowledgeWay and a growing base of groups, such as the
Mid-Atlantic Venture Association (MAVA), Capital Investors, The Dinner Club and
the Indian CEO High Tech Council, a regional ecosystem has evolved that lays the
foundation for sustained New Economy economic growth."
Mark R. Warner, Managing Partner, Columbia Capital Corporation
- "The Potomac KnowledgeWay Project has been successful in helping to bring focus
to the InfoComm sector. Now the region needs to move beyond the InfoComm sector
to bring all the area's businesses within the glow of the New Economy."
Stephen T. Walker, President, Steve Walker & Associates